Keeping Workplaces Clean Across London & The Home Counties
- How To Clean An Office
- Costs to Clean Premises
- What Is Commercial Cleaning?
- Important Environmentally Friendly Practices
First impressions count. The entrance to your workplace conveys many messages to your personnel and visitors alike; this carries through into the working area itself. Don’t let some of those cues be negative as a result of the lack of or poor delivery by your existing office cleaning team. Employ a professional corporate office cleaning services firm. Our office cleaning quotes are competitve and we strive to exceed expectations. Your satisfaction is our goal.
The teams we work with cater for office spaces of 25,000 sq feet upwards, for a wide range of offices and organisations. We work across London and the Home Counties and will have office cleaning services near by.
Our teams are highly trained, friendly and knowledgeable and use a range of office cleaning supplies and products. There are however, committed to ensuring that your premises are cleaned to the highest standards, employing the most effective and eco-friendly cleaning products. The teams are appropriately accredited with BICSc and ISO 9001 and 14001.
We know that things change and at times, a more thorough clean is required. Contracts can be scheduled to accommodate a more flexible approach. This could be one that is client-driven or deferred to our personnel (typically, the appointed Contract Manager) to use their discretion and expertise to determine when something different is required. The focus is put on delivering a holistic cleaning experience rather than a piecemeal, task-focused and priced deal.
Enabling our Contract Manager to take the strain and get on and manage the day to day activities, removes the need for you or your facilities management team to have to do this, giving them time to focus on other more pressing matters. Equally, you can rest assured that in addition to health and safety standards being met, equipment and carpets are being looked after and will last longer.
With a cleaner environment, there is less opportunity for germs to take root, reducing the likelihood for diseases and therefore illness amongst your staff and visitors. Less time off due to ill health will have a positive impact on the bottom line.
- We tailor our office service according to what it is you need and as such, the costs will vary.
- There are multiple elements that are factored into the pricing of an office cleansing contract, including, but not limited to
- Frequency – is it a daily, weekly clean, ad-hoc or
- Location and accessibility
- Time of day – early morning, late evenings, weekends
- Flexibility – whether the contract is priced according to a set of pre-agreed tasks and schedule or one that’s more focused on the delivery of an overall cleaning service provision.
- As an approximate and indicative guide, one’s typically assigning a team of 5 (minimum) for a shift (c. 10 hours) to deliver a light cleaning of an office space of circa 25,000 square feet.
- A commercial cleansing service cleans up points such as offices, buildings, or stores, i.e. non-residential environments.
- Business cleansing firms additionally focus on special one-off events, such as a fire or flood clean up, as well as building clean-ups or after completion of building restoration work. They have the commercial equipment, cleaning products, supplies and know-how required to clean points that have been affected by extreme conditions (e.g. water, fire, rubble).
To state the obvious, cleaning products, especially those like concentrated bleach (10 – 15% sodium hypochlorite), are highly alkaline, are incredibly detrimental to one’s health and the environment. It’s imperative to use such products sparingly and ensure they’re disposed of responsibly. All our teams are familiar with COSHH – Control of Substances Hazardous to Health. The teams are ISO certified.
All of us are exposed to biological contaminants. However, the results on our health depend upon the type and amount of biological contamination and the specific person.
Allergic reactions can vary from slightly uneasy to dangerous, as in an extreme asthma attack. Some common symptoms and signs include watery eyes, runny nose and sneezing, nasal blockage, itching, coughing, wheezing and trouble breathing, headache and tiredness.
These individuals have sensitive respiratory tracts that can respond to various irritants, making breathing challenging. The number of people who have asthma has significantly increased in the last few years.
This issue is likewise really severe if we are talking about cleaning services used in offices. The chemicals utilised for cleaning must be safe, both to those doing the cleaning and those nearby.
The top area in which eco-friendly business cleaning companies are altering is in the use of chemicals, where many commercial cleaning solvents are petroleum-based. Identified as volatile organic compounds, or VOCs, their disposal can produce huge issues for both our environment as well as our health.
One area in which innovative companies are investing is using plant, rather than petroleum-based, products; this is mostly cost neutral but has the added benefit of being more environmentally friendly. To read more about establishing environmental and sustainable workplace practices.